Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Message from our room mom :)

Hello parents! My name is Rachel Huett and my son is Max. I will be the room mom this year. Max is my oldest child. So, this is my first time being a room mom. I have received great input from other former room mom's on how to organize things for our parties. I'm open to any suggestions you may have!
This year we will have three parties. I am willing to go shopping for all the party supplies that are needed (goodie bags, snacks & games).To do so I will need $15 for each child. This will be for all three parties! If you could please send this in sealed envelope with my name on it and have your child give to Mrs Vaughn by October 20th, that will be very helpful.

Our first party will be October 27th, 12pm-1pm. The kids will bring their costumes to school. They will put them on before the "parade of costumes". This usually takes place right before the party. More info to come on exact times!
*Please text or email me with your contact info, child's name and any allergies your child has.

Thank you & I am looking forward to a great year!

Rachel Huett

No comments:

Post a Comment